Friday, September 27, 2019

Decorating Notebooks

October begins in less than a week, and I'm so excited to start preparations for Celebrate October by decorating the cover of the notebook I'm using for my own responses to the prompt.

I keep a set of notebooks in my Traveler's Notebook cover from Echo Park Paper.


That's the one I'm currently using as my everyday journal, and behind it are notebooks for scrapbook projects, as well as a dedicated notebook for my One Little Word this year.

Using the new Autumn Splendor collection by Simple Stories, I decorated the cover of a Moleskine notebook, which I trimmed to fit the traveler's notebook cover pictured above.


I love how it turned out, and it only took about an hour, though a solid fifteen minutes were spent figuring out what supplies to use.

If you want to see what Celebrate October is all about, check out the details on this blog post and join me!

No comments:

Post a Comment