Tuesday, May 15, 2012

31 Things

Ever since I read about Ali Edwards' new class at Big Picture Classes, I've been going back and forth about whether or not to sign up.

Tonight, I went for it.

And it's a good decision. Not just because I admire and respect Ali so much, though I do. Not because of the inspiration, though that's always welcome. And not because I'll get to meet other scrapbookers, though I always enjoy getting to know people and their stories.

It's a good decision because it turns out 31 Things? It's a writing class.

Just what I need right now.

After I signed up tonight, I got started on the pre-class material. Watching the video presentation explaining what to expect of the class, I felt a happy little glow of anticipation.

I'm going to love this class. I just know it.

No comments:

Post a Comment