Sunday, May 6, 2012

Inspiration Sunday - May 6

For National Scrapbooking Day, Two Peas in a Bucket posted some challenges to their blog that definitely inspire me. I just haven't had the chance to work on them just yet. Take a look right here. There are prizes to be had, and we've got a whole week to get our layouts posted. Thankfully!

Another thing inspiring me right now is Echo Park Paper. So many incredibly creative and versatile collections with so many yummy patterned papers. I've bought two collection packs within the past week or so. A Boy's Life is for photos of Daniel and the nephew, and Hello Summer is for so many different projects, perhaps even my 12 Days of Summer mini-book coming up in June. I'm still using the Country Drive collection, probably my favorite ever, and last week, I used that new summer collection, as well as the Victoria Gardens collection on pages. Almost every collection is right up my alley, and I've noticed that I have very few leftovers of any EP collection. I tend to use up every delicious bite.

Cocoa Daisy Kits have also been inspiring me lately. I spent some time yesterday matching up papers and embellishments from the March and April kits with photos I want to scrapbook. The May kit will be in my hot little hands soon, too. Check it out here. I can't wait to see what goodies will dazzle me in the June kit!

What's inspiring you?

1 comment:

  1. Echo Park definitely rocks my socks too! Thanks for the 2peas challenge link. I may check that out this week :)

    ReplyDelete