Sunday, May 13, 2012

Inspiration Sunday - May 13

First on the list, this project by Elise Blaha. I love learning new techniques, and this one is way cool. I make mini books, so I could definitely do something similar, but I think it could work for a title block on a scrapbook page, or even for a greeting on a card.

Next, Shimelle Laine created this video for the National Scrapbooking Day event at Two Peas in a Bucket, and there's miles to go before the inspiration runs out. I'm thinking it might be fun to try what Shimelle did in the video, either gathering my own supplies from my stash into a kit, or using my next Cocoa Daisy kit and seeing how many pages/layouts I can create with just those supplies.

And last, I was infused with lots of inspiration attending the Mega Meet convention yesterday. My friend Hope finally got to go, and we had such a good time together, looking at all the wonderful things for sale on the show floor. People are so innovative, so creative, and it just makes my heart happy to walk around absorbing all that inspiring goodness. I bought three stamp sets from Stamps of Life and got to meet Stephanie Barnard and her husband. I scored a bunch of pearls and gems from the Queen and Co. booth, and in another booth, I grabbed a sampler pack of embossed paper that I can't wait to tear into and play with. Oh, the inking possibilities! (Of course, I'll be sure to share my projects in future posts.)

No comments:

Post a Comment