Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Bug Hugs - A Layout

In a previous post, I mentioned I'd been pairing pieces of my Cocoa Daisy kits with photos I want to scrapbook, and here's another completed layout.

(Supplies: Patterned paper by Fancy Pants. Letter stickers by Basic Grey. Doily sticker by My Mind's Eye. Border stamp by Stamps of Life. Ink by Colorbox and Stampin' Up! Epoxy sticker by DCWV. Sentiment sticker by Little Yelow Bicycle. Buttons and twine from Cocoa Daisy kits, unknown manufacturer.)

I chose to use the three brown doilies in the patterned paper as visual triangle points, adding embellishments there. This is probably not patterned paper I would've selected in the store, but I like how it fits these photos and provides a great background for this story. That's one of the benefits of a kit club: it stretches my creativity and inspires me to try things I wouldn't otherwise have tried.

No comments:

Post a Comment