Tuesday, May 1, 2012

New Distress Ink - Shaded Lilac

Who guessed shaded lilac was my favorite? :)



Using the same technique as I mentioned in yesterday's post - Christine at Scraptime demonstrated it here - I created a similar embossed panel, using a Cuttlebug embossing template.


Purple and paisley? Paper-crafting heaven for LaLa!

I trimmed that piece of card stock, using it for a background panel for a card.

(Supplies: Card stock by Recollections and Stampin' Up! Photo corners by Recollections. Glitter gems by Sticko. Fibers by EK Success and unknown manufacturer. Ink by Tim Holtz Distress. Stamp by Hero Arts. Buttons and flowers by unknown manufacturer.)

All that purple in one place makes me happy.

Tomorrow, projects using that delightful yellow color of squeezed lemonade.

No comments:

Post a Comment