Sunday, May 27, 2012

Inspiration Sunday - May 27

Alright, scrappin' babes. I got quite a bit to share with you this fine Sunday, so let's get started.

First, Jen Lemen's blog, which I discovered this week, I don't remember how. I love the photos and the words, and the whole tone of it, too.

Posie Gets Cozy is another blog I discovered, so full of breathtaking images, I feel nourished just looking.

Vintage Street Market is a nifty site with lots of vintage treasures. Talk about inspiration! I’m inspired to break out the credit card.


This post at Van Laar Designs demonstrates a very cool technique for making watercolor paper flowers. I love the colors.

And here is a great tutorial on creating hand embroidered tags. So cute, and I have been thinking of making some of these myself.

I've also been inspiring myself with plans for 30 in 30 Scrapbooking, which is getting off the ground in just a few days. Starting on June 1st, it's going to be scrapbooking central at LaLa's house. I'm assembling photos, jotting some journaling, thinking about supplies I want to use. I feel the engines revving for a whole lot of creativity.

If you're looking for a great way to get lots of scrappin' done in the month of June, check out the details on this post and take the plunge with me.

1 comment: