Thursday, May 3, 2012

Design Challenges - Three

Challenge number three was to design with orange, and I automatically turned to autumn themes, creating this layout of my niece Olivia as the cutest scarecrow EVER!

(Supplies: Card stock and brown marker by Stampin' Up! Patterned paper by American Crafts, Jilliebean Soup and Bella Blvd. Leaf punch by EK Success. Letter stickers by Pebbles and American Crafts. Buttons, unknown manufacturers.)

Here's a closer look at the first page, which I originally had as the second, but I changed it as I worked.


And here's a closer look at the second page.


I love the motion and energy of this layout. I love that I was able to use the scarecrow images from some pieces of the Bella Blvd. fall collection from at least a year ago. I love those photos and how well they show my niece's sweet and adorable personality.

Yeah...I love this layout, and orange was the perfect inspiration to create from.

1 comment:

  1. Awwww, how sweet! I adore the way you did the leaves across the page...

    ReplyDelete