Sunday, May 18, 2014

10 Things I Love



In no particular order, ten things I love:

1. Making things - scrapbook pages, socks, stitched projects, bookmarks, tags, just about anything. I love to create.

2. Travel - the excitement, the discovery, the photo ops. I love it all, and I want to do so much more, see so much more than I've already seen.

3. Photos - my own, my family's, my friend's, even total strangers'. I love the stories photos tell.

4. Puppies - I'd have one if I could, and I just love to see them romp and play and sleep and walk with their big floppy feet.

5. 1980's music - I love the sense memories so many of those songs invoke from my teenage years. It was the best, people. Current music doesn't hold a candle, in my opinion. The 80's rocked!

6. Star Wars - the original, not that Phantom Menace nonsense, by which I mean the prequels. I'm still a fan.

7. Singing - In the car, in the shower, while I'm walking or doing the dishes. What songs? See #5.

8. Flowers - So many gorgeous blooms right now, especially. Lilacs are my current favorite.

9. City walking - Like I did this weekend, I love to walk around a city or town, discovering and enjoying the local culture. One of my favorite things to do when traveling.

10. Road trips - Whether a distant destination or someplace just a couple hours away, getting in the car and driving with some music (see #5!) delights me. Give me the open road...

***
This post part of the Blog Every Day in May Challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment