Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Where I Am


I am outside our local Target store where my husband and I buy most of our groceries that aren't produce. (For those we like the produce market.) He is in the store picking up a few things, and I'd normally be with him, as we like to shop together. But I am still not feeling back to normal from this mean little virus that does not seem to want to vacate my premises.

Overall, a good day. I visited my Mom after several days without seeing her, and it was a joyful reunion. I missed her! I don't know if she remembered that I hadn't been able to see her for those days because I was sick, so I don't know if she missed me, but she was glad to see me, as always. She looked radiant and happy, and we laughed a lot and gave each other hugs. We looked at the used copy of The Century that I got at the library book sale last weekend. Both of us were fascinated by its content.

And here comes my sweet with our groceries. We'll head home now for a relaxing evening together.

***Note: This post is part of the Blog Every Day in May Challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment