Friday, May 2, 2014

Halloween Treats


Instead of featuring each of the 31 layouts I created in April, I'm going to choose some favorites and share those, including this one, which I created with my Big Autumn Kit. I loved this paper with the scene of a Halloween night and that silhouette of a witch that reminds me so much of Samantha from Bewitched, my favorite show when I was a kid. It's the perfect backdrop for the photo of one Halloween's treats, and brads and a packet of embellishments from Jolee's fit my simple design perfectly. I did dress up the letter stickers. The small ones, I just added a little bit of glitter, but the large ones were bare chipboard I colored with marker and glittered on top of that. Love this little celebration of spooky goodness!

No comments:

Post a Comment