Friday, May 16, 2014

Blogs I Love

Here are five blogs I read regularly and really enjoy:

1. May Flaum - mayflaum.com - May is always inspiring and shows great paper-crafting projects and techniques on a regular basis. She offers classes from her site that are simply awesome. I've taken several, and I've learned a lot from her. Whether you scrapbook, make cards, or go in for more varied forms of crafting, definitely check out May's site/blog. You will be happy you did.

2. Ali Edwards - aliedwards.com - I know that almost everybody has heard of Ali and reads her blog, but it remains one of the best I've ever read, so I had to include it. I love her scrapbooking style, even though I tend to be a little less linear in my own, and I'm often inspired to try something new by looking at her traditional scrapbook pages especially.

3. Midwest Scrapgarden - midwestscrapgarden.blogspot.com - I discovered this one fairly recently, but I'm enjoying it, and I plan to continue reading. I love the style of the pages Jennifer Larson creates, especially the ones with larger photos. Nifty!

4. ScrapInspired - scrapinspired.com - I started reading Monica Bradford's blog when I took a class from her at Big Picture Classes on how to incorporate those adorable pocket cards into traditional scrapbooking. She is full of great ideas and lots of inspiration, and that's what a good blog's all about.

5. Shimelle - shimelle.com - Another scrapbooker almost everybody knows, I realize, but I have learned more from Shimelle Laine than I have anybody else. Her blog is a bit sparse on new posts right now because she is on maternity leave, but there are plenty of awesome and inspiring ideas and sketches and videos in the archives to keep a scrapbooker busy for days...probably literally.

***
Note: this post is part of the Blog Every Day in May challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment