In April, I challenged myself to create thirty layouts in thirty days, and part of how I reached that goal was using pre-assembled kits I put together myself. Because of life circumstances, I'm a little behind in using the kits I made last year, which is why I just cracked open the August 2013 kit last month. (Click here to see that kit.)
When I started creating with those supplies, I realized I was going to need a few more things, and I created an add-on kit that looked something like this:
Lots of bits and pieces I've had in my stash quite awhile, as well as some newer stuff, things that were given to me, and that lovely leafy cut from my trusty Silhouette Cameo.
Coming soon: pages I created with these kits. I had a blast!