Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Favorite Photos of Me

Two birds post today. For the Blog Every Day in May challenge, today's prompt is "a favorite photo of you," and one of the assignments for the Inspired Scrapbooking class at Big Picture involves selecting a favorite photo of ourselves taken during the month of May for as many consecutive years as we can.

These are the ones I found in my iPhoto library, going back to 2008.



May, 2014


May, 2013




May, 2012--Check out those pigtails!



May, 2011 -- Taken with Photo Booth on my computer, and it's the only photo of me that month of that year, and fortunately I like it.





May, 2010--Yeah, that's me with Tim Holtz at MegaMeet in Novi. Nifty, huh? I kinda think so.




May, 2009--Perhaps my favorite photo of myself, ever.



May, 2008--And last, this photo of me just six years ago, dancing with my sweet Mommy at Tony Packo's in Toledo. A favorite photo because it's a favorite memory I treasure. Always.

***Note: This post is part of the Blog Every Day in May Challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment