Monday, May 12, 2014

Last Three Layouts

Yesterday, I exhausted the contents of My Own Kit, September 2013, creating these three layouts.

Happy At Packo's


When the kit supplies start to dwindle, it becomes a challenge to create a whole page out of just kit supplies. No matter, I'm up for it! I did employ the use of a Stampin' Up! die to cut the pinked circles I used for two embellishments. (Apologies for the bits of card stock on the photo; I didn't have the permission of the subjects to post their photo publicly.)


On a Toledo Street


Here, the supplies were getting really low, and again, I went with a punch, this one from Stampin' Up!, to create some different shapes for interest. I also had to add some Thickers to this page because I didn't have the letters to create the title I want it with the alphabet sets from the kit. At first, I wasn't quite on board with the background pattern I chose, but I went with it. The subject of this story isn't really the Toledo street, it's my Little Mommy, and that pattern suits her and her personality just fine.


July Days


The last remnants of paper (and most everything else) from this kit went on this page, and it was a bit tricky. More punches went to work for me, all from Stampin' Up!, and I also brought in some stamps by KaiserCraft and Technique Tuesday. Pages like this are what make me really love scrapbooking, and I'm already looking forward for what I'm gonna create with my next kit!

No comments:

Post a Comment