Monday, April 1, 2019

Currently - April 1


Here are are the things I'm currently...

Watching - Good Girls on Netflix. Daniel and I just started watching this show, and so far, we like it.

Reading - Miracle in the Mundane by Tyler Knott Gregson. I found this book at Barnes and Noble a couple weeks ago and just started reading it. So love!

Listening - The brand new podcast by Stacy Julian called Exactly Enough Time. So far, I've found it quite inspiring.

Making - A 6x8 travel album from a kit by Simple Stories from their Simple Vintage Traveler collection. (I bought the kit at my local scrapbook store, but I can't find it online.)

Feeling - Overwhelmed by all the things on my to-do list, which is a common feeling for me.

Planning - A trip to Chicago to visit with family at the end of the month.

Loving - That Daniel and I wrote every day in March.


For more information about the Currently card, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment