Thursday, April 4, 2019

Thursday 3 - April 4




Three things about my life right now:

1. Our tax returns are DONE, and I am SO happy to have that stressful process complete for another year.

2. I really, really need to go shopping. I need clothes. Daniel needs clothes. I also need shoes, along with several other things, and I've got two friends with birthdays this month for which I need to shop for gifts. A day of shopping is definitely in my near future.

3. I'm really enjoying my scrapbooking right now. I feel like my motivation is good, and I like the projects I'm working on, mostly 2018 yearbook and last summer's Florida trip, and I really like the pages I'm making.

Want to play along with Thursday 3? Check out the details on the rukristin blog right here and join in!

No comments:

Post a Comment