Tuesday, April 30, 2019

Favorite Photos - April 2019


1. Me, drinking coffee at my favorite cafe in Saline, Michigan.



2. I love puppies in general, and this puppy? He was SO sweet and cuddly, and it took GREAT restraint and resolve not to take him home with me. Fortunately, he did get adopted by someone who loves him, so that's a good thing.



3. Mermaid hair really rocks!


4. Us on Easter, hanging out at Starbucks.



5. These gorgeous flowers were blooming in a gigantic pot in the front of where Daniel works.



6. Us at the Old Irving Brewery, hanging out with our cousins and having some really good food.



7. My sweet Daniel posing for me on a street in Chicago, where spring resumed with bright sunshine after winter's last stand the day before. It looks warmer than it was, but still a luscious spring day.

No comments:

Post a Comment