Thursday, April 25, 2019

Thursday 3 - April 25



Three things about my life right now:

1. Today is hard. It's the anniversary of my mother's death in 2015, and I'm really sad, but I struggle with not wanting to feel sad, even though I know it's not good for me to shelve my feelings.

2. The house-buying adventure is moving right along. Now that the house passed inspection with flying colors, Daniel and I are starting to let ourselves plan a little bit of decorating, and that's really exciting.

3. I get to see some of my cousins this weekend, and I'm so looking forward to it. Gonna raise a glass or two in memory of Mom.

Want to play along with Thursday 3? Check out all the details here, and don't forget--a selfie doesn't have to be of your face, if that's in any way uncomfortable. I used this 2014 photo of my mother holding my hand because it fits part of today's story.

This is your story. Tell it the way that works best for you. The point is to tell it.

Stories matter.

No comments:

Post a Comment