Thursday, April 11, 2019

Thursday 3 - April 11


Three things about my life right now:

1. Our house search is in full swing. Last Sunday, we went to seven open houses, and while not one of them was "the house," it was an informative experience that helped us narrow down what we do and don't want. Sometimes, it's a little frustrating not to find what we want, but I'm trying to see this as an adventure and approach it positively, so it's fun and not fraught.

2. The apartment complex management is coming to do preventative maintenance tomorrow, so I took their visit as an opportunity to do some spring cleaning in preparation. I worked all day yesterday, and my 50-year-old body feels it! Not sure when cleaning became a full workout, but it feels great to have a clean apartment and get rid of some stuff that was hanging around and needed to go.

3. I just feel really good lately, and I'm so full of gratitude for that.



Want to play along, do your own Thursday 3, check out all the information on rukristin's website here and do your Thursday 3 thing!

No comments:

Post a Comment