Monday, April 29, 2019

Currently - April 29


Here's what I'm currently...

Watching: YouTube videos by Jen Schow, particularly the Use It or Lose It series, which is really inspiring me to dig into my stash and get some of that stuff used, This video on frames is particularly inspiring to me, and I can't wait to try out some of those great techniques. Click on this for Jen's YouTube channel.

Reading: Honestly? The last thing I read was the inspection report for the house we're trying to buy.

Listening: Two new albums I bought from iTunes--Amidst the Chaos by Sara Bareilles and Cuz I Love You by Lizzo. Both so awesome in different ways. I especially like "Armor" by Sara and "Tempo" by Lizzo.

Making: Lists. Lots of lists.

Feeling: Exhausted. For a number of reasons.

Loving: Spending time with my cousins over the weekend and spending time with Daniel in the car on the way to and from Chicago. We have such a great time together, and I really, really love him.

The Currently List is a great way to document your life in a few minutes each week. To play along, check out the rukristin website for all the juicy details right here.

No comments:

Post a Comment