Thursday, April 25, 2019

Layout Share - 2018 Primary


A sketch by Victoria Marie Calvin got this page off the ground, only I flipped it upside down and used a photo in the spot where patterned paper was supposed to be, and a very small piece of memorabilia where the small photo was supposed to be. That's progress in making a sketch work for me!

Now, I realize the shades of blue in the background, all Distress sprays, kind of depart from the color scheme of the rest of the supplies. I need to complete my collection of Distress spray stain colors, but I used what I had and made it work. Other than the mixed media work, which I did well ahead of putting the layout together, I completed this page in a fairly small amount of time.

And another piece of the 2018 story is documented!

No comments:

Post a Comment