Wednesday, April 3, 2019

Layout Share - Photo Magic


For several months, I've been creating pages about my 50th birthday trip to Orlando, and this layout is for that album, specifically our visit to EPCOT. That's my husband Daniel, myself, and my nephew D.J., posing for a Disney photographer near the fountains in the central part of the park. The photo on the right was digitally altered to include that adorable little dragon, whose name I think is Figment (?).

When making the page at a recent crop at my local scrapbook store, Scrappy Chic, I didn't have anything even remotely related to dragons, but I found some great paper from the Simple Stories Little Princess collection that I really liked, especially the background.

One sheet of paper had a print that included tbat adorable little dragon on one side, from which I punched a couple of circles to use as dragon embellishments, and 3x4 cards on the other. I used one of those cards for my small amount of journaling, and from another, I fussy cut the larger dragon on the bottom right of the page.  Embellishments from two different Shimelle collections and a few enamed dots, some white glitter Thickers for my title, and a pen line around the edge finished up this page.

No comments:

Post a Comment