Wednesday, April 10, 2019

Layout Share - Together at Lake Michigan


Last summer, for Daniel's birthday, we took a weekend trip to the west side of Michigan. Ottawa Beach was our second-to-last stop before heading home, and while clouds hung over the July day, we still enjoyed wandering out on a pier, seeing baby ducks braving the Lake Michigan waves, and kids making the most of the cloudy day by jumping into the lake.

Because I had a lot of pictures for this piece of our weekend getaway story, I went for a simple, loose grid design with patterned papers that match the rest of the pages I created about this event, and I opted for more minimal embellishment than usual because I wanted the photos to be more of a focus.

I really like how this page turned out and how visually appealing it is to me. I'll be using similar designs more often in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment