Tuesday, April 23, 2019

Pick of the Week - April 23

Several years ago, I was part of an online forum for the now-defunct podcast, Paperclipping Roundtable. One of the segments on that show was called "Picks of the Week," and each guest and (usually) both hosts would share something they liked and recommended, usually a scrapbooking product, sometimes another podcast, a phone app, a publication or website, or a paper-crafting technique.

I started hosting threads on the forum for listeners and members to share their picks of the week, as well as sometimes sharing my picks on my blog.

On Tuesdays, I am going to revive the pick of the week tradition and start sharing something I like and recommend each week.

First up, the Garden Harvest collection from Jilliebean Soup.

I bought these patterned papers at my local scrapbook store, Scrappy Chic, last Saturday:


While it's hard to pick one favorite, I really like the cut-apart sheet, especially the sentiment about "love and shenanigans."

Here are the B sides:


Really, really love that shade of purple! (Quelle surprise!)

I also bought the small alphabet sticker sheet and the die cuts:

(I'm not a big fan of the word "blessed," so I discarded a couple pieces with that sentiment in the recycling bin.)

Look how many pieces there are! And I love the little letters in that luscious purple.

I'm hoping to put some other supplies from my stash with these things and create a kit. Not sure what I will create yet, but oh...the possibilities!

No comments:

Post a Comment