Tuesday, April 30, 2019

Pick of the Week - April 30

Another Tuesday rolls around, and it's time for my Pick of the Week.

This week's pick: the Advanced Tape Glider by Scotch.



Two of my friends highly recommended this adhesive dispenser, so I put it on my wish list for last Christmas, and my sweetheart husband bought it for me.

I'll admit, I was a little intimidated by it, at first. Both the friends who recommended it to me told me there was a bit of a learning curve for installing the refills, and they weren't wrong. Fortunately, one of my other friends who works at the local scrapbook store, patiently helped me learn how to do it, and I was good to go.

Also fortunately, the LSS sells less expensive generic refills, a package of six for $20.

Many retail outlets stock the ATG, as well as its refills. I've listed a few links below.

A Cherry on Top
Simon Says Stamp
Joann
Michaels
Amazon

If you need help learning how to install the refills, YouTube is a wealth of assistance. I typed "ATG refill" into the search bar, and many results came up.

While the initial price of this ATG can be a little steep, it's overall an economical choice for a paper-crafter who uses a lot of adhesive. The adhesive I used before is not only more expensive, the tape often breaks or gets stuck, and that refill has to be discarded.

ATG refills can be re-strung, so minimal adhesive is lost, if any, and the refills are less expensive for more adhesive. I'm saving money that I can spend on more pretty paper and adorable embellishments.

No comments:

Post a Comment