Monday, April 15, 2019

Currently - April 15


What I'm currently...

Watching: Hanna on Amazon Prime. Actually, we already finished watching it. Binged it in two days because I was sick and didn't feel like doing anything else. While it had an intriguing premise, and it was engaging throughout the eight episodes, the end...well, it kinda sucked. No good way to put it. Still, a decent distraction for two consecutive sick days.

Reading: An article from Victoria magazine on the Tulip Festival in Holland, Michigan. I'm wondering if I can manage a visit to see the tulips this year...

Listening: the Hysteria podcast. I've been catching up and really enjoying it.

Making: a pizza embellishment for a scrapbook page about the day that Daniel made pizza at Domino's. I couldn't find an embellishment that I liked, except a couple that were part of themed Jolee's stickers, and I needed one larger one. So, I crafted one myself and love how it turned out. (I'll share the page once I get it done.)

Feeling: Impatient to get back to normal, healthwise.

Planning: What to give to two of my friends for their birthdays this month.

Loving: Daniel, my partner, my best friend, my anchor through life's turbulence. I mean, like, ALWAYS, of course. But spending all day Saturday next to him, even though I felt crappy, was such a comfort, and yesterday, we ventured out in the rain to attend open houses. It was so pleasant to be with him, to have him near. So, yeah. Like always, always, REALLY loving this man and the relationship we've crafted. I'm SO lucky.

Want to play along with Currently? Go check out all the details here.

No comments:

Post a Comment