Monday, April 8, 2019

Currently - April 8


What I'm currently...

Watching: Black Lightning on Netflix. What can I say? I'm a sucker for superheroes!

Reading: Bella Grace magazine. If you haven't checked out this magazine, I highly recommend it.

Listening: Disney tunes on the car stereo, this album. My favorite songs are "Circle of Life" from the Lion King, "Under the Sea" from The Little Mermaid, and "Ugly Bug Ball."

Making: Scrapbook pages of July 2018 memories.

Feeling: Hopeful and really, really grateful.

Planning: How to proceed with our hunt for our next home.

Loving: Serendipity--how frequently encounter exactly what I need when I need it.


Currently was designed by rukristin to help document life in a few minutes per week. Check out all the details here and play along!

No comments:

Post a Comment